Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Overtherainbow2
      Participant

Hi all,
      He has been nice because Christmas is coming and he likes to pretend in front of people we are the “happy family” little they know.
      I cannot leave, saving money. A refugee place it’s not for me. I am not moving my child from her incredible school.
      Any way, he has been inviting people during this days. I just wanted to go to the gym (detail removed by Moderator)
      . He said “if you leave the house I will leave our daughter alone” you are $$!!$$%%
      I didn’t go, how could I? The association told me I could call the police to keep record of this violence. I did. They said that it is not a crime to swear, they could not persecuted him from it.
      That is was wrong advice form the women aid
      Any advise, I can leave in (detail removed by Moderator) more months 🙁

KIP.
      Participant

Contact your local women’s aid. Someone could go to the police station with you to make a statement. They can also help with finding legal advice and perhaps get a non molestation order or occupation order to have him removed. Keep any evidence of his behaviour and let your GP know so it’s logged.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Overtherainbow2,

Thank you for sharing with us.

As KIP has suggested, contacting your local domestic abuse support service can be a great help with liaising on your behalf. They can also offer you ongoing emotional and practical support. You can find your local service via this link: https://www.womensaid.org.uk/domestic-abuse-directory/ If you are able to safely keep a log of any abuse then this is also helpful for evidence.

Keep posting to us when you are able to.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content