Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Tobfree
      Participant

the constant emotional psycological abuse the mind games coersion the blame guilt trips gas lightning
      the projecting the cruel twisted ways hes abusing me and the punishments with holding affection love etc and blaming me for his own probelms making me out to be the cause and making out im horrible and like im the one whos mistreated him and hurt him etc then he says he loves me this isnt love its hell
      i just cant do this no more
      im to screwed up to fight back and to exhusted and scared to leave
      my mental health is deteriating because of him i know i need support ive emailed womans aid yet i know how many thousands like me must of emailed them too so not had email back yet
      and the advise line on line chat is open tomoz and tomoz seems so far away right now
      i guess im looking for advise suppport reassurences and huggs

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hello Tobfree, I’m reading your post, sympathizing and very much understanding how you must be feeling. I so wish that you had received a reply earlier today after you posted. I have been a member here for a month now and I have to say that it’s almost certain that a reply goes out to those who come on needing support because their struggling. I can see that your struggling lovely. Your right about the amount of women struggling in similar situations that’s the awful truth! As quick as a post goes on here asking for help and advice and support it’s very quickly replaced by another it seems now. A lot going unnoticed sadly,it seems to me? But I want to help anyway I can? I may not be able to give the advice your looking for specifically as I am a newbie, still learning the ropes, but there are lots of kind caring supportive women with such good advice and a wealth of experience that are here and will follow after me finding you I can reassure you of that. They will catch you when your falling. I just want to send you a hug🤗 because you need and send lots of love your way💕 Good luck tomorrow with the phone lines, hope you get the advice and help you need, and do keep posting here for support 💞

Kitkat44
      Participant

Hi there,
      Sending hugs, I’m with you too, so much to navigate and deal with. I feel overwhelmed with it all, exhausted.
      The realisation of him not caring. Just carries on regardless doing what he wants to do.
      Sending hugs
      Xx

Escapee
      Participant

Hi TBF

It is truly horrible to have to face this everyday from someone who is meant to love you. I too was once in your situation and it’s so very hard to stay strong BUT that amazing, strong, compassionate, intelligent woman you used to be is still inside.

You need to very kind to yourself and remember that leaving and recovery is about baby steps, one by one.

Start to plan how you will be able to leave.
      Talk to people who can help, for me pouring my heart out to a health professional was my first step.
      Keep a diary of some kind so you have a record of his behaviour. This has several purposes, to give you an outlet, as a record of his behaviour and in the future, you’ll need this to remind you why you had to leave.

Ask away here, there’s a vast amount of knowledge and experience on here and no one will be judgemental.

Huge hug and sending you love ❤️

Tobfree
      Participant

thank you so much to every ones kind supportive insighful powerful words of so much truth
      its just what i need to hear
      rather than his lies and twisted mind games of blame guilt fear gas lighting coersion and manipulation
      the more lovely ladies say words of truth and reinforce im not to blame the more this becomes the truth instead of his lies his excuses of abusive behaviors towards me causing my health to decline
      yes baby steps and leave bit by bit step by step in ways hes not aware of because any standing up to him or him realising im trying to leave resulted in having him being more abusive to me so i didnt know which way to turn
      exhusted drained confused mind games are the worst ever

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hi again Tobfree, found your thread and just here to bump you up to top of Having a bad day,so you get a few replies hopefully? And lots more practice sending back. If you want? Hope you don’t mind? 💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hope your ok? Bumping you up the list again x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content