Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

Don’t know why especially when I’m very tired.

It happens to me too Silky, one thing which helps me sometimes is that I say to myself whilst laying there, “stay awake, stop trying to sleep” and then i naturally drift off (not always). I think its something to do with stop forcing myself to sleep when its not happening, when you take out the forcing, you relax. X*X

godschild
      Participant

Hi silky,I was thinking of you last night as not heard from you much recently, hope you got some sleep in the end, it happens to me, but I think much of mine is menopause its very common even in the years leading up to it x*x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Thanks
      I think it is the meds exaggerating my restless legs when tired. I struggled last night too as involuntary leg spasms kept jolting me.
      I’m very up and down in motivation and concentration
      But otherwise not doing too bad.
      I’m not posting much as I don’t feel I have much to say. I want to hence the tiny original post. I suppose now things are calmer I feel like a fraud again. I know I’m not but that feeling I’ve been over sensitive or caused things myself keep trying to creep back.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content