Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Beautifully Broken
      Participant

When your son wants to eat to the point he’s going to be sick so he doesn’t have to go to contact, as he is too scared to say no. It breaks my heart, I can’t report it as it is just me been malicious. never enough evidence!!! What does it take life’s to be taken, when will this really end? I just want my children happy.

ultimatelyStrong
      Participant

I’m new here so I don’t know your history. Is there a court order in place? If so you can halt contact and request an amendment to the order I’m not sure which form it is though. What a horrible situation for you and your children. You will get through it, as will your kids. You are there for them as a shelter in the storm. xx

Beautifully Broken
      Participant

yes, a court order is in place and I have no choice but to send them.

KIP.
      Participant

Speak to your GP. Keep a journal. Build a case. One incident can be ignored but a pattern will show contact is detrimental. Get the support of the school. The GP. Ask to be referred to a child psychologist. Who says reporting your child’s distress is malicious? I’d say reporting and seeking help is good parenting. Women’s aid should be able to support you. Contact your local women’s aid for support and advice x

KIP.
      Participant

Build your case to go back and change the court order x

diymum@1
      Participant

you need a variation to the order not sure how old your son is but take him to see a therapist – they can present a dialogue for court – you have to stay out of the room when they have the discussion about how contact is affecting him. that way they cant say your being malicious xx I did this and they stopped contact I had gp and wa also on side xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content