Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Spacebaby
      Participant

I left him (detail removed by moderator) ago with my 4 children. They asked to get me away for from him.
      We r in a refuge at the moment.
      He’s after contact with the children youngest is (detail removed by moderator) oldest is (detail removed by moderator).
      He’s making out I have brainwashed them against him.
      He won’t stop why won’t he leave us alone I don’t feel I can carry on.
      I just found out today he hasn’t responded to the divorce papers as well now .

I don’t feel I have any fight left in me now

Help.

Hazydayz
      Participant

Thinking of youđź’•

Kitkat44
      Participant

Hey space baby

Sending love, it’s such a hard hard thing to do. They know exactly what to say and do to tug at our heartstrings.
      Can you go no contact for a while? I hope being in refuge there is support around you. Or call the National DA helpline they are there 24 hours a day and so great to talk things through with.
      Yours and your childrens safety is the main thing, you have shown so much courage.
      We’re all here,
      Xx

strawone
      Participant

Hey
      Just hang in there and stay strong. You have taken the first step which is the hardest and i know how lonely this journey can be but if not for yourself you have to fight for your kids x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content