Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      True2myself
      Participant

He says he’s thinking about killing himself. He says I got what I wanted and I told everyone about him. He says I couldn’t keep my mouth shut.

I left the house and I’m back now and he says he feels better. Hurray! 🥳

😡🤮😞🥺😭

KIP.
      Participant

He’s fishing. Trying to see how you will react and what you will say. Well done for taking yourself out of the situation. My ex used threats of suicide too. He’s looking for sympathy x

True2myself
        Participant

I was very close to rowing about it. How dare he! Now he’s all happy and everything’s great. 😞

Neueranfang
      Participant

My partner also threatened with suicide (detail removed by Moderator) when I went to see my family abroad with my kids.I took the kids (detail removed by Moderator) that day and my phone was in the locker so he couldn’t get hold of me for hours.I came back to hundreds of missed calls and messages.He even sent me pictures of blood pretending he actually did something to himself.I rung his mum and she said he is absolutely fine and that she just spoke to him.He just wanted to manipulate me and spoil our day and the little time I had with my family after not being able to see them for a whole year due to COVID.Don’t let him manipulate you and be true to yourself.He got what he wanted again and his plan worked.He is happy because he is pleased with himself.

True2myself
        Participant

Thank you, I agree. I got so frustrated with him and he started to record me. 😭

KIP.
      Participant

Be careful of him setting you up. By making you angry and then recording you he can use that as evidence to get an occupation order and have you removed from the home as the abuser. Keep writing in that secret journal.

True2myself
        Participant

😭 how is that right. Law is bad. He’s been a total nightmare. He’s almost ill looking like in a lost his mind kind of way. I can’t be here all that time until action taking. I need to think

KIP.
      Participant

Please think about ringing the (detail removed by Moderator) Women’s Rights centre and ask about a civil interdict to have him removed. You don’t need to take any action but they will tell you what options are available to you. And what evidence you need. You need a lot less evidence for a civil court case than a criminal court case.

KIP.
      Participant

The law has to be impartial so if he goes to the police they will look at his case just like they will look at yours. Obviously he’s a liar but he can still try to cause you problems in the system if he’s determined x whatever I did or accused my ex of he did the same. So I accused him of stealing money and he accused me of same etc. Very often the very thing they’re accusing us of is the thing they’re doing themselves x

True2myself
      Participant

It seems impossible

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content