Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      maddog
      Participant

Each time I have seen my ex (detail removed by Moderator) he has had a different solicitor. I know this one was different and anther one was a different sex. Is it normal to be represented by different people over the same issue? I know this is trivial. He is playing solicitor ping pong, that game which achieves nothing at all but costs £££££

diymum@1
      Participant

he will be dumping the solicitors that wont go along with what he wants. some solicitors will say/write anything as long as theyre earning. xx

maddog
      Participant

He has been using the same firm. The next letter will confirm or deny recent things. It’s just so odd seeing different people represent him. The last time my head was spinning a bit.

diymum@1
      Participant

ahh well if its the same firm its just who is available on the day. some solicitors go to trials that alst a few days. it does knock you off abit, you are supposed to see the same sheriff. id pre -empt he will deny all of it. if you can prove everything he will look d****d stupid xx

maddog
      Participant

Like a gp then or a bus driver. I would like that his solicitor told him to stop.

KIP.
      Participant

Why would they tell him to stop when they’re getting paid. My exes solicitor wrote the most horrendous rubbish. My solicitor actually had to write to tell them about the facts of law. Which I was paying for. Any common sense or common decency goes out the window. Just try to put up an emotional barrier. I pretended I was Meryll Streep. Choose and actress/character and hide behind that to distance yourself.

diymum@1
      Participant

hey maddog look at it like this once your done with this and it will be over in time this is probably the worst thing youll face again from here. ive had a few problems since this and they seem alot less significant. (detail removed by Moderator) is hard but use the time inbetween to get really strong. at least in kramer v kramer he had the decsency to stop for the sake of his child xx its true as above ignore him (detail removed by Moderator) i used to laugh away down my phone in a disguise, they hate when the see they cant get to you, my ex couldnt even look at me xx diy

maddog
      Participant

Meryll Streep! Brilliant! I wore my impenetrable cloak of doggy love.

At least now he HAS to get his mail forwarded! It’s an expensive way to be told to do the obvious. It’s extraordinary behaviour. My solicitor prefers to keep out of court which is good.

diymum@1
      Participant

some times its best to take the bull by the horns and go to court – they absolutely s**t themselves because they know deep down theyve done wrong xx yeh Meryll and Dustin lol 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content