Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Japan
      Participant

Hello
      This morning brings a new problem for me to deal with, my friend text and said she has found him a dating website, this is a problem we have had a lot in the past and there’s always been an excuse of well when you prove yourself I will delete it or if you didn’t do x, y and z then I wouldn’t be on there. I first thought it’s an old account I won’t say anything but when my friend showed me there is a recent picture on there. I know he isn’t meeting up with people as we are always together but why does he feel the need to be on there and what do I do about it ? I’m too scared to even ask him about it because I don’t want him to argue with me and turn it round on me and leave me, I love him so much and am starting to think is this the price I have to pay if I want to be with him?
      Thank you x

KIP.
      Participant

It’s very common for abusers to cheat. Why wouldn’t he? Cheating is just another form of abuse and a sign of just how little he cares or is committed to you. Loving him won’t stop his cheating or his abuse. Ask yourself why you want to be with someone who treats you so badly? He won’t change but you can. You deserve better x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content