Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

Just had a thought that they might be due soon, when I rang they had his email, mobile and address as my contact details.

Luckily its not due to next week so I’m not illegal. But if I hadn’t have thought I could have been.

Just thought it might save some one else from being in my position.

X*X

Serenity
      Participant

Thanks, FS. I get my mechanic to text me a month before it’s due, plus as soon as its booked I put it on my mobile calendar.

Our exes take great delight in trying to get us to forget legal things like this. They like to get us into trouble, and to cause chaos. My ex cancelled my AA membership without telling me, so when I broke down I was stranded. Luckily, the AA were quite helpful in the end.

Change everything into your name and your own details – don’t give the abusers the opportunity to get you into any trouble X

Falling Skys
      Participant

The funny thing is it is in my name Serenity, but some how he had all his details as contact.

Think that must be the last thing he could interfere with.

FS

Serenity
      Participant

He’s losing his grip! Soon, he’ll have no jurisdiction at all over anything! X

Falling Skys
      Participant

O Serenity roll on that day when I am free

FS xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content