Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      123cali
      Participant

Hi,
      I’ve posted about child arrangements before but I finally have the courage to take him to court.
      I know that no one would for sure know the outcome but after the abuse (mental) I had experienced, he would scream at me and shut me in rooms whilst I was heavily pregnant and also scream and swear at my with the baby in his arms, he also said he doesmt have time for the baby and says he will sit there bored with him whilst he does other sruff and before he was born he constantly threaten suicide once our little boy was a certain age.
      At his age (detail removed by moderator) I would not feel comfortable for over night stays especially as he is still extremely unstable. He keeps taunting me with (detail removed by moderator)
      I want him to have a relationship with his dad although I have some concerns, (detail removed by moderator) sound reasonable at this time given the circumstances?

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi 123cali

I just wanted to show you some support. You may not get many replies to this as we can not discuss court on the forum. This is because details can be identifying and may jeopardise any further investigations or court proceedings.

I can totally understand why you are not comfortable with overnight stays and you are a really good mum for protecting your little boy.

You could get some legal advice from Rights of Women (they also have lots of useful information on their website) or The Coram Children’s Legal Centre about your situation.

Take care

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content