Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Iwon
      Participant

(Detail removed by moderator)

He did all the usual tactics. Crying, playing the victim, saying what a bad mother I am. How I with hold access. He is just super dad.

As usual being arrogant he did no planning as he is so superior and I am so stupid he don’t need to.

I let him rant and rave and accuse and cry. Every time he lied I got a piece of paper with proof (Detail removed by moderator).

He lied a few times and got caught. I didn’t defend myself. I let him dig his own hole and shut up.

He raged and argued(Detail removed by moderator). Said I was stupid and nasty. He hates and waved his fists around and was furious(Detail removed by moderator).

It was like every discussion I ever tried to have with him about anything.

(Detail removed by moderator)

All the years I was terrified. Made to feel stupid. He was awful. Embarrassing and came across as an abusive bully. He was bullying me (Detail removed by moderator). The hate in his eyes.

(Detail removed by moderator) I got up. He put his finger in my face and said do you know how hard my life is.

(Detail removed by moderator)God what a horrible man x

BakingQueen
      Participant

Hello Iwon.

These men are just deluded aren’t they? Always playing the victim, poor them, how could we do this to them and “use” the children against them. It’s typical projection and then as you said they just dig a giant hole for themselves.

My ex refused to pay child support and until now has done everything he can to get out of it. But he cant run. The arrears are just getting bigger and I warned him that all he would be doing is making his own life difficult. And yet somehow it’s my fault and I am using him for money. I had to laugh.

Anyway, you just got to sit back and enjoy the show.

Good luck with everything else in the future 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content