Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

Has anyone one here requested information about their partner, I’m unsure if it’s the right thing to do?

If so, what was the process..?

maddog
      Participant

I think you just dial 101 and tell them that you want to use it and they can tell you what’s involved.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi cantmakedecisions,

Yes, I did this – I filled in a form through my local police website. It was quite detailed, they then called me a few days later just to clarify a few things – they were very compassionate and understanding on the phone and I was told the same person I had spoken to then would call me back once they knew anything, either way, good or bad.
      They phoned back just a couple of days later and confirmed that a previous partner had reported him etc. Again, very compassionate and gave me a direct number to call if I ever needed any further help.

I hope, if you decide to move forward with it, that you have as “good” an experience with it as I did – good is the wrong word as none of this is good, but you know what I mean!

Big hugs x x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content