Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rainbowcloud
      Participant

I’ve got the clinic (detail removed by moderator) to take this tablet. This is honestly the worst thing I’ve ever gone through mentally I’ve been Like a zombie for weeks.
      I’m devastated I have to do this and also so so scared Incase something goes wrong for me during this procedure.
      I take a tablet (detail removed by moderator) may or may not make me feel ill and (detail removed by moderator) I insert pessarys to bring on a miscarriage.
      I’m so scared and he hasn’t let up on me on my case 24.7 I have changed how I am I think it’s because I don’t want this baby and it’s all I can think of is how I’m trapped and can’t get out. He told me (detail removed by moderator) he wants sex (detail removed by moderator) and won’t take no for an answer I just didn’t reply I have to take this pill I may be bleeding I may not be able to have sex so what do I do then. This is truly horrific for me and he told me (detail removed by moderator) that he once again doubts paternity and laughed about it like that’s normal so I have this to go through and him wanting sex with me when I know there’s a dead fetus in my body I feel like not living anymore and scared to even take this pill it’s like I just can’t function eat or carry on I just hoped I would lose the baby and wouldn’t have to do this to my body and mind.
      What an awful situation my appointment is at (detail removed by moderator) I want to run away but I can’t I have to do this somehow I have to get through this is horrid thing and all alone I’ve told one close friend (detail removed by moderator).

Overcome
      Participant

Oh sweetheart!

I just wanted to tell you that it’s not that bad sweetie. You will feel like you are having a period that may be a little more painful than normal, and you may loose big clots. But other than that you should be ok.

I really think you should go and stay with a friend or relative whilst this is happening, I think they advise not to have sex anyway, you are not in the right frame of mind to do that anyway and it sounds like he is trying to force you to. If you don’t feel strong enough to call police, please at least go and be with someone who loves you whilst this is happening.

You can also take yourself to the nearest hospital if you feel like you have no where else to go, you can present to them saying you are having a miscarriage – you don’t need to tell them that you have taken the abortion pill. They won’t need to know that, and you will have a safe place to rest and recuperate then.

Please look after yourself, and keep posting x

fizzylem
      Participant

RC, you do not have to have sex with him. Why would anyone want sex when there is no togetherness and he can see you have withdrawn emotionally – it’s all about his male needs isn’t it. This man sounds utterley dreadful. It may effect your health if you do have sex with him after this, you and your body are going through enough right now, please put him aside for now flower. Do what you have to but do not have sex with him after taking the pill. You need to clear some personal space here for you; tell him anything to get this, you could also tell him you are not feeling well to set things up, tell him you’ve had some cramps and this is worrying you x

diymum@1
      Participant

The thing is you might be open to infection although it’s not invasive xx I know you’ll be feeling emotionally drained and having to deal with him as well. Could you go to stay with someone? These pills can work quickly sometimes it takes longer. I hope your ok god it’s b****y hard being a woman xx maybe once your feeling stronger you can try to get him to leave ? Get an order – it’s just so detrimental for you to keep having to do this and your not really consenting xx it is awful that your having to endure this but you sound like you’ve made a clear decision xx this will probably make you resent him which might be the fuel to get rid xx were here for you 💖just wanted to send you a hug 🤗 love diymum

KIP.
      Participant

Hey rainbowcloud. Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you. Let us know you’re okay. Please ring 999 if he threatens you or you feel unsafe. The police can help to keep you safe. If you can go and stay with a friend or relative then that would be a good idea. As far as everyone’s concerned you’ve miscarried which isn’t a lie x just get through the next few days and speak to your GP about what’s going on x

Whosthatgirl
      Participant

Can you tell him you were bleeding and saw a doctor whilst he was at work. You could say they aren’t worried but said no sex until you’ve had a scan? I’m so sorry you are dealing with all of this xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Rainbowcloud,

I’ve sent you a private message but just in case you haven’t seen it I wanted to show some support here too. I hope you’re ok- please feel free to message me if there’s anything I can do to help.

If you need to speak to someone Marie Stopes is an abortion service who have a 24 hour helpline; you can call them if you’re having any problems with the abortion- physical or emotional- they’re available on 0333 256 4091. https://www.mariestopes.org.uk/abortion-services/abortion-aftercare/

Take care, it’s understandable why you feel so isolated but remember we’re here for you on the Forum.

Lisa

hop
      Participant

I hope you’re ok sweetheart 💖

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Sending you strength, hope you’re fine and went to friends/family to recover from this 💕

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content