Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

why is it when you thing things Carnt get any worse…. and you stand up and dust yourself down… and carry on… and see a tiny glimpse of hope in the distance… and then yes something comes along and puts you right back down again….. there’s only so much a person can take…

Good samaritan
      Participant

I can relate. Been there a lot just lately in fact still there. I have reached out to a solicitor today though so hopefully tomorrow will shed some light for me. Keep reaching out. Hugs x

Ayanna
      Participant

Yes, I nearly broke under the pressure and did not in the end.
      Do not forget that women are flexible and can bend a lot.
      You will get through this.
      There is an end to every nightmare.
      Sending you solidarity. xx

Tiredone
      Participant

I hear you. I am sat at my desk trying not to burst into tears. Today is going to be a huge struggle.

I know exactly how you’re feeling but you will get through it. More things will crop up but you will deal with them too. Be kind to yourself and know what there are women who understand your pain and suffering and support you.

I too would like to add my voice in support. No matter how you are feeling and no matter how the isolation of domestic abuse is affecting you, the reality is, that we are all in this together and fighting for improvements, personally, in our lovely families that we have constructed to exclude domestic abuse, and eventually in the world generally if we remember all the women (and decent men) in the me too movement.

You are NOT alone. Although in those times (and I know them really well believe me) when we get up in the morning and the kitchen is unbelieveably messy, and there are ten thousand household and otherwise jobs to do, and perhaps no one to talk them through with…

there is this forum, which is so important.

Thanks everyone for just being. I for one, hope that together with yourselves, you and myself and everyone can continue to fight the way out of isolation into peace, justice and a happy life.
      ftc.
      xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content