Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Liquorice
      Participant

feeling sick, angry, upset…and so.confused.
      Thought I was managing the last few weeks not to bad with him and contact and everything going on athe minute but then a social media post about his family members getting engaged has sent me into a, well i dont even k ow what to call this, or why i. So upset

Liquorice
      Participant

do i miss him, i think i do, but i also feel i hate him and cant stand him around me, why.am i even upset by this, i dont understand. I. So tired of all.of this, tired of ceying, feeling low ,

survivorabuse
      Participant

Hi

I was the same. My ex rang the kids on video chat the other day and I started to miss him, his voice, everything

Then I remembered the times of walking on eggshells, not being able to do what I want etc.

None of us want to go back to how things were.

Hope123
      Participant

It’s really difficult isn’t it? My mind sometimes takes out all the bad and I can only remember the good. And then it even makes the good stuff out to be even better than it was!

Social media doesn’t help. Memories pop up with happy smiling photos. If only the incidents, arguments and behaviour were captured as effectively as reminders of the true reality.

I keep trying to remember the true reality (coming on here helps) but it’s tough.

Keep going!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content