Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

This week has been a turning point for me, I’m viewing two properties next week and I really hope one will be ok.

In the day I seem calmer about it, fearful of course but it’s in the evenings I keep questioning if I’m doing the right thing.. to the point I nearly convince myself out of it!?

I don’t know if it’s just fear of the unknown, being or coping on my own, I just don’t know.

Or maybe the enormity of it all is just throwing me into panic mode!?

HunkyDory
      Participant

It’s a big step and you’re being really brave making the decision to move, well done. Of course you’re going to feel all sorts of emotions and the trauma bond will be trying to talk you out of it.

You can do it, you can cope on your own (imagine having the freedom to do what you want when you want) and it might not be easy but you’ll be free.

You’re almost there- keep moving forward and keep posting fir encouragement and support xx

Dragon
      Participant

You’re very brave. Just keep thinking of the reasons you’re doing this. When you start dounting, think about the main reason you’re leaving. Big hugs x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content