Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Fortis
      Participant

It’s been several months since I left my ex.
      (Detail removed by moderator) a lady approached me at work to ask about my ex. She’s worried about (detail removed by moderator) as their mum is now with my ex and the children say they’re scared of him and seen him taking drugs.

I’ve been a bit down and upset since and then (detail removed by moderator) I received texts from a number I don’t know asking if it was still my number and to call as it was urgent and they were desperate. I don’t know if that was my ex and now I’m scared.

I then had a (detail removed by moderator)  from a girl who must be the girl who is now with my ex around the same time and I found message requests from her and past messages from her dating back to (detail removed by moderator). I’m worried that it’s not actually her but maybe my ex using her phone.

I don’t know what to do and wondered if anyone has been in a similar situation? I don’t want this girl to suffer like I did and I’m worried about her kids, but I also don’t want to get involved and I’m scared that he might start bothering me again or that it’s actually him trying to message me

KIP.
      Participant

I’d alert the police. They can talk to her using Claire’s Law. They visited my abusers new girlfriend to warn her there was a history of domestic abuse. I was kept out of it. I’d keep out of it and change my number too x Any contact or reminder is toxic, have you had any counselling? That can help with anxiety x if you so speak to the police then ask for the domestic abuse unit x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content