Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Eskay
      Participant

Hi guys my name is SK im new to this forum but I joined in hopes that i can share my experiences as well as hear from others that have been going through the same thing so.I can atleast feel normal and not so alone. My husband and I have been together for (Detail removed by Moderator) years. Its always been a pretty intense relationship both good and bad. Its just the bad has been outweighing the good and after (Detail removed by Moderator) years i am tired. For those entire (Detail removed by Moderator) uears hes been talking to other people cheationg and everytime he does this he treats me like garbage. When he has no one its back to giving me all the love and if I dont reciprocate i get punished. (Detail removed by Moderator) i couldnt find my phone in the house after having a few drinks with (Detail removed by Moderator) so when i finally did find it hea beat me in my face the back of my head and my neck. Inky ro find out (Detail removed by Moderator) had the phone the whole time playing games. Then he has the nerve to say this wouldnt have happened if i didnt answer him back. Today i can barely move my body is swollen and black and blue and to add insult to injury hes back to his “women” phase so yes you guesses it back to being treated like garbage. I just want to know what to do and how to properly move on. Im so tired i cant sleep or eat im just miserable. Im ready to move forward.

Anabela
      Participant

Hey. Welcome to this forum, you are in a right place. It was a life saver for me.
      Despite all the horrible experience and his last horrible abuse I am glad to read you are ready to move forward.

I think you should start by phoning women’s aid. They could give some good practical advise to make sure you would not put yourself in danger while leaving. He will not take it lightly.

I think it would be a good idea to go to police and make a statement. He’s been physically violent and there are marks to prove it. And it’s hard to go to police but they have been absolutely amazing in my case and I was so glad they were involved.they can help ensure your safety.

You are very strong for surviving such relationship and still having a fighters spirit and ready to move forward!!!
      Hugs xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content