Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      MamaBear3
      Participant

This is a really strange situation….
      I met my husband (detail removed by moderator) years ago and after being with him for (detail removed by moderator) months discovered he was still married and not separated. What followed resulted in him moving in with me at my parents within (detail removed by moderator) months and (detail removed by moderator) years later we got custody of his 2 children. I have raised them from (detail removed by moderator) old.
      My relationship broke down with my eldest step daughter (detail removed by moderator) years ago and he she ended moving away to her grandparents.
      We got back in touch when she discovered her dads affair in (detail removed by moderator). We have since really reconnected and are closer than ever.

Things are really nasty with my husband and I have had to get a non molestation order (detail removed by moderator)

The issue I have at the moment is that he has been asking my step daughter to write a letter against me to help his cause. He has told her that she is the key to unlocking all
      Of this and that I’m using and manipulating her. He has badgered her constantly to do this and even told her (detail removed by moderator). He told her not to say anything to anyone as he could get arrested but she came straight to me.

She doesn’t want me to say anything, nor her sister and if I do the basically I’m no better than him. Using her for my needs!
      I’f I don’t say anything then he gets away with this behaviour.

Someone please help

KIP.
      Participant

Not sure what age she is but if she’s not going to help him then I think you should respect her wishes. As long as she’s not in danger. He’s not getting away with it if she won’t give her statement. Log it with someone in your legal team for your own protection x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content