Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      iwillbeok
      Participant

to rock anthems!! I’m free! I can make as much noise as I like (whilst not pissing off the neighbours! Lol!)

🤣 😈 💃 👣 ♫ ♪ ♬

iwillbeok
      Participant

This post-abuse life is a rollercoater darned if I’m not gonna enjoy the highs and mentally stick up my middle finger at him!

Indiansummer
        Participant

Thank you for this positive post! This is exactly what we all need to do – appreciate happy moments xx

Anabela
      Participant

Thank you for a positive post!! Now more than ever I need a reminder that life can bee good and freedom is amazing.

iwillbeok
      Participant

Hi Anabela,
      I am so glad my post has boosted you! It has been a long, tough road to get to this point. I still have my down days, my days where I feel I just can’t cope but it is getting easier to see, when I’m in those dark days that things will get better again. I have worked so hard to get here but its oh so worth it! I am worthwhile. I am beautiful. I am strong. And so is everyone of the women on here. And we all deserve to live in safety and peace.

Xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content