Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Random.
      Participant

So he’s now off work, thankfully I still work at its classed as essential where I’m based. So i finished yesterday i met him for a walk & bought us some cans as i knew hadn’t been out of the house all day, or so i thought.(detail removed by moderator) he kicked off again because apparently I dont let him speak, not true. He stormed off punched something from then it was just a constant battle. (detail removed by moderator) He’s going to lose it i can see it happening. How’s everyone else coping?
      X1

KIP.
      Participant

Hey Random, you need to take his threats seriously. Keep your phone on you at all times fully charged and have a panic room that you can barricade yourself in. I even out wheelie bins under an upstairs window to jump out if I had to. Your gut is telling you from experience he’s building up to a serious assault. You do not want to be in A and E just now. Can you go and shanty with family? Anywhere away from him? Do you have support?

Doris
      Participant

I think that this situation is drama, drama, drama, and they love it. But it terrifies their selfish ego because they might be harmed. It is all about them – then they lash out and we’re the nearest thing. I am so, so sorry for everyone coping with this. Hard enough under normal circumstances but when you also have to cope with the aggression, belligerence and selfishness under ‘house detention’ it’s even harder.
      Sorry to be a bit negative but I just want to say I totally get where you’re coming from Random.
      Keep safe everyone.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Random, I can see from your post that the abuse is escalating. As KIP has already stated; do keep yourself as safe as possible. Call 999 for the police if you are in immediate danger. Women’s Aid have also put some some safety guidance together which you can find here

Women’s Aid live Chat is still available every week day morning between 10-12 pm. You can find out more here

Take care

Best wishes

Lisa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content