Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

I decided to cancel the contract he’s been using in my name. I don’t know how to feel about this. I feel it may upset him and I’ve just stoked a fire that didn’t need it. He probably won’t even care and just get one out in his name but it’s a worry. And now I just feel like my mind is running away from me and I’m going through all the what if scenarios. But I know I’m nowhere near as bad as I would have been a few months ago.

foggyhere
      Participant

I don’t know the background, but I know that feeling. I end up running decisions like this past nearly everyone – they all say “perfectly reasonable, can’t understand why you don’t just do it “. I can’t admit to them it’s because I’m scared he’ll go nuts. Do you know what? Tumbleweed….No response at all.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi xx

I know the fear of doing the right thing but knowing it might upset them.

All I can say is you have done the right thing as he could easily run up a huge bill in your name.

Look as this as a step forward to being independent. And if there is a t*t of tat laugh at his pettiness.

Hopesprings
      Participant

Thank you both.

There has been no reaction. And I know I have done the right thing too xx

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi HS

Pleased its gone well x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content