Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BeautyMarked
      Participant

Can anyone explain what these things mean? I think they all relate to anxiety, PTSD and depression but I really don’t know.

GAD (detail removed by moderator) : impact scale of events (detail removed by moderator) and the PHQ (detail removed by moderator)

diymum@1
      Participant

im not an expert but i think the PHQ result means you have moderate anxiety and depression the GAD is the same moderate because severe is 10 im not sure these tests measure PTSD xx not sure if this helps the psychologist should really explain xx

AlwaysSorry
      Participant

The PTSD assessment I had, had nothing to do with these numbers but I remember GAD and PHQ from when I had my depression years ago. I don’t dare write my numbers here for fear of being identified but my GAD was higher than yours and PHQ lower than yours. I had the tests done every week when I saw my therapist so I could see the numbers dropping. I also had something referred to as WASA, perhaps that is what is called impact scale now as the numbers there aren’t too far apart from yours. Whoever gave you the tests, should be able to explain to you what they relate to.

The PTSD assessment is more to do with questions around how you react to things now vs at another given point in your life. Some of the questions were really random to me but it turned out my answers to them also corresponded to PTSD.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content