Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ConfusedAgain
      Participant

(detail removed by moderator) he was out and now they let him back in and he has been on the phone to some woman calling her babe, i dont wanna be with him but it still messes with my head , the system failed me (detail removed by moderator)

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there. Not sure of your past story but can you ring the helpline. My abuser got some woman and tried to rub my nose in his affair. It was crushing but the final straw for me. Can you use this anger to motivate you to get out. It’s just another painful form of abuse. Using it to try and control you. They push us off a cliff then run down and rescue us. Also, if you’ve done something to him, he will be plotting his revenge…… it’s not safe.

Just wanted to offer some moral support. You can do this. You can make a new life for yourself. Step by step hon. Yes, ring the helpline. Work it through. Step by step. Don’t give up.

Freedomfighter
      Participant

Hi Confusedagain, so sorry you’re going through this. So cruel when they have their affairs and flaunt them under our noses. The other ladies are right though, you don’t have to put up with this. Phone the helplines and your local Women’s aid group for advice and support. You deserve to be happy.

Ayanna
      Participant

Dump him, get rid of him.
      Call the police on him.
      Just do not take him back.
      Show him that you are the boss and he is nothing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content