Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      teabag
      Participant

So I had a funny turn today. I have daily anxiety but I still get on with things. Today after I had a call from a support treat re DA, I went white as a sheet and felt dizzy with blurred vision. Felt like my my BP was in my boots.
      I’m not sure if this an some sort of panic attack that came imin suddenly or I’m coming down with something.
      Have any of your experienced this before?

KIP.
      Participant

Sounds like a panic attack to me. Deep slow breathing if it happens again. We hyperventilate when we panic so the oxygen can’t get to our brain. Look up some breathing exercises on the Internet and try not to worry. I had them for a long time. I nearly feinted once I got into such a panic but they are manageable and not surprising when our bodies are under stress x

teabag
      Participant

Hi Kip

Strange I wasn’t hyperventilating . My breathing was calm. I’m still feel utterly exhausted. Think it’s my mental and physical health that’s causing this. I’m just floored from the last 8 mts.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi teabag, It sounds like low blood pressure, to be on the safe side, make an appointment with your gp.xx
      IWMB 💕💕

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content