Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Iwantmeback
      Participant

After all this time I am finally ready to fill in this form and it’s not recognising my email address. Sods law😏

well done iwmb hope it works eventually.
      difficult how hurdles like this get in the way when we’ve worked to hard to take the step
      thinking of you
      ftc
      x

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, take a deep breath. It’s just a bump in the road. Screenshot what you have and try again when you can deal with it. You might want to speak to a domestic abuser police officer. It’s a step in the right direction. Don’t be put off. My superpower is tenacity. Keep going x

Fudgecake
      Participant

Don’t give up IWMB.

I like that KIP. Tenacity the name of the game…
      ftc
      x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Thank you ladies, stubbornness is my virtue. Once I do make my mind up for something I’ll stick at it till it’s done. No matter the cost. I’ll be safe too, no letting on I’m leaving.xx

fizzylem
      Participant

Doing cartwheels for yer! xx

diymum@1
      Participant

stubborn is good 🙂 sending you love and support IWMB xxxx

EbonyRaven
      Participant

You’ll get there. Well done for starting it. Maybe create a temporary or new email address with yahoo, hotmail or something else free. You can always say in any comments box that’s what you’ve done and give correct contact details.

teabag
      Participant

Iwantmeback
      I’ve been away for a while. What’s going on? Hope your ok x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi teabag, I’m almost there. He’s said such horrendous things, I’ve lost a family member recently and he’s making it all about him. accusing me of throwing away our time together, not accepting any responsibility for the demise in our relationship. I’ve moved some things out, picked up a change of address form. We still have things to do re our relative, once that’s dealt with, I pray I will follow through. He’s threatening someone close to me, says he’s not going to somewhere because they’ll be there. He goes on about respect, yet when it counts he’s got none. He has no idea how strong I am, I will do this. This is my enough is enough. I’ve been given 2 places to go till I get a place of my own, one from someone I’d never even have thought to ask but they offered me it and he’ll never think of them. I am sh…ing it, but he will never change, this incident has just proved it. Start praying sister to whoever you believe in. The more positivity into the universe the more it will happen💛💜
      IWMB 💕💕

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Thanks ER, I didn’t think to do that 💞
      💕💕

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content