Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

If they can lie to you once theyl do it again? My last abuser admitted he had been flirting with other women on social media. But afterwards said he had changed and didnt lie anymore. Its like every guy ive had theres something i feel its my fault it has to be xx

Tiffany
      Participant

You describe him as an abuser. I suspect he won’t change. And even if he isn’t lying, do you really want to be with someone who abused you? You deserve someone who will look after you, care for you and most of all who you can trust. I promise it isn’t your fault and you do not have to settle for someone who isn’t good for you.

older lady
      Participant

I used to think I must have a sign on my head that read ‘abuse me’. Then I learned that men can be abusive in a particular way in their intimate relationships. You’re not responsible for that problem. It isn’t your fault. xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content