Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Surviving
      Participant

I finally found the courage to leave him (Detail removed by moderator) ago. He got a new girlfriend a week later. Messed the kids head up. (Detail removed by moderator)
      It just seems to never end. He won’t leave me alone. We have email to sort holidays with my youngest and text if it’s important to do with the kids if it can’t wait til contact day. Apart from that it was the contact book which he refuses to use.
      He just wants to communicate with me all the time. I’m so anxious everytime my phone goes and if it’s him I feel sick and my heart races. I’ve told him to stop messaging and I’ve told police.
      If You go on his Facebook it’s like we are still together. Pics all over of us cuddling and kissing. His partner must think it’s not nice that he is still obsessing over his ex.
      It should be simple surely we broke up (Detail removed by moderator) ago we can write in a contact book. Don’t need to message any other way. What is he finding so hard about that. He moved on so let me

KIP.
      Participant

It’s all about keeping control of you. It doesn’t matter that he has someone new. My ex had someone else he was having an affair with. That doesn’t mean anything to them. I’m glad you involved the police. I had to do the same. Don’t look at his Facebook page or anywhere else that he may be posting. Keep off social media all together. Block his number while he doesn’t need contact. Turn it on say once a week to check for messages or better still get a third party to text with arrangements. That way he has to keep it short and civil. You need to work hard to keep contact to a bare minimum. Set boundaries and stick to them.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content