This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  EbonyRaven 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Landy 
    Participant

This weekend has been the best weekend I’ve had in forever. Doing what I wanted to do, seeing who I wanted to see. Feeling positive about the future. I never thought I’d ever do that again. I thought my life was over, but being free is so sweet a d so worth it. Hang on in there all of you. If I can do this, anyone can x

Lisa 
    Main Moderator

Hi Landy

It’s really nice to hear that you have had a good weekend and took the time to put yourself first. I just wanted to show you some support and say that you are doing really well. It sounds like you have achieved so much, I hope you have lots of exciting things planned and a happy future ahead which is what you deserve.

Take care and keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

Lisa

xpeacex 
    Participant

Glad your doing so well, well done 🙂

HopeLifeJoy 
    Participant

Hi Landy
    I’m so pleased for you, this is what freedom and happiness tastes like, you deserve it so much. Thank you for sharing your positive weekend, I agree with when it can be done for one of us, it can be done for all of us. It shows that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is worth to pull through. And yes 🎶I do believe in life after love🎶 it reminds me of a song by a young contestant on BGT I think. 😌

she-ra 
    Participant

Well done you! Onwards and upwards xx

fizzylem 
    Participant

So good to read Landy, made me smile from ear to ear. Go girl! You are free! Yeeehaaa!!! xx

Hokeycokey 
    Participant

Hi , such a positive message to us all – thank you x

Landy 
    Participant

I’m not saying I don’t still have bad days, but there are more ups than downs.

Glad I reported him. No contact nearly killed me in the beginning, but has been the key to my whole recovery. And I absolutely couldn’t have done it without you guys. So thank you for all your comments. Even the ones I didn’t want to hear at the time!! X

White Rose 
    Participant

Loving your post Landy!
    Enjoy and don’t look back xx

imsosad 
    Participant

well done. you have given me hope.. i cant wait to write my post on here. good luck for the future

Fudgecake 
    Participant

Well done Landy, what a positive and happy post. I’m glad you’re beginning to feel positive and enjoying your hard won freedom.
    Tomorrow is now an open book full of opportunities, you go girl! 😊

EbonyRaven 
    Participant

I missed this when you first posted it. I’m so pleased for you, that’s brilliant. Wishing you so very many more of those wonderful times. xx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account