Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ISOPeace
      Participant

Hi everyone, I came across The Recovery Toolkit: A 12 week plan to support your journey from Domestic Abuse, by Sue Penna. It’s got really good reviews, but I haven’t seen it mentioned on this forum. I think it was only released last year so maybe not too many people are aware of it. Does anyone know if it’s any good? Thanks xxxx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi ISOPeace,

I just wanted to drop in to say that some local domestic abuse services across the country seem to offer this programme, often as a follow on from the Freedom Programme. It seems to be a useful tool for women looking for more information around self care/self confidence, re-developing boundaries and beginning to come to terms with an abusive relationship, once they have left.

I hope this helps, perhaps others who have experience of the programme will be along soon to offer more information.

Take care,
      Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content