• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by KIP..
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I think to get to me as the guy who he’s working working with his wife’s a friend of mine and she understands exactly what he is and don’t blame me but only thing that’s worrying me is if he continues drinking 5 times a week eating takeaways he could end up dead. He’s already (removed by moderator) stone if it were to happen were would that leave my son ud have to take him to tthe funeral and all his family are dysfunctional. Do u think he’s doing all this drinking for attention and sympathy so I find out x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi bd

It’s all being done to make him look the suffering victim.

Mine weight went up to (detail removed by moderator) stone, it didn’t kill him, he goes out on the booze, it hasn’t killed him, he eats junk food it doesn’t kill him.

It’s another way to punish us or to control us.

If possible say you don’t want to know what he’s doing as it’s no longer your business.

Stay strong

FS xx

KIP.
      Participant

The less you hear about him, the quicker you heal. Tell your friend not to mention him. He means nothing to you now. It’s all part of the no contact rule x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content