Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      MamaLala
      Participant

Does anyone know how I can find out if any of my local therapists have experience with domestic abuse or/ and cluster b personality disorders?

I can find lists of my local counsellors that has all their relevant qualifications on it but no mention of anything to do with domestic abuse or personality disorders.

Ayanna
      Participant

Don’t worry about personality disorders, the more progressed therapists have already other means of characterising people.

The worrying fact is that many counsellors have no idea about domestic abuse and only few know how to handle the victims.

Those who counsel domestic abuse victims are usually very expensive.

It is a shame, really.

MamaLala
      Participant

I would just like to know how I might find out if a counellor has the experience an qualifications of clusterb’s and domestic abuse. I have emailed many in my area asking them directly and none have replied <:(

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content