This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Turtledove 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Rubble 
    Participant

My partner has took (detail removed by moderator) to see his sister for the weekend. He started an argument before he left saying that I need to change (detail removed by moderator) by the time he gets back (detail removed by moderator). He said that if I didnt have sex with him when hes back then he will go and take (detail removed by moderator) with him and not come back. I dont know what to do I don’t want another argument when hes back but I dont want to have sex when hes demanding it. I guess I’m just after abit of advise as my DV adviser is away till monday.

Turtledove 
    Participant

Hi Rubble, did he threaten this over text etc or just verbally? If I were you I would call the police and tell them what he said. That’s blackmail and not right. X

Rubble 
    Participant

Hi he said it verbally hes not here now hes took our oldest daughter and wont be back for (detail removed by moderator). I dont think the police will do anything as I have no proof.

Turtledove 
      Participant

Write down everything he said with today’s date and time. Will be worth keeping a little book/diary with things he says or incidents etc. Even if you have no proof for the police at least they’ll record it too and if he refuses to bring your daughter back because you won’t sleep with him then you can use this for family proceedings etc. I feel for you hun, this is disgusting behavior on his part xx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account