Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

I think i might just be being dramatic and over sensitive. I think i will tell womans aid woman tomro when she calls i dont need her help anymore. Maybe just because im so deeply unhappy in the relationship doesnt nessicarily mean its abuse. I dont know. Im just wasting time and reasources. Im sorry i wont post here again.

Janedoeissad
      Participant

Keep posting please, I have not read your other posts but the fact you are on here probably means you suspect abuse.

I used to think me being unhappy was the reason I interpreted my ex partners behaviour the way I did but actually. He was abusive and it was only when he threatened to physically hurt me that I truly saw it for what it was

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi, I really know what you’re saying, I too feel like this, A LOT. Think I’ve over dramatised, that it’s me. Whether we have or haven’t isn’t the issue. Any relationship you are in, that causes unhappiness,fear,isolation, those relationships are not healthy for either partner. They become toxic. I cannot believe that there are 10’s of thousands of woman like us, who believe it is us, we’re the ones not wired right. Getting your head around an abuser, there’s no point. Logic does not apply. Being unhappy in a relationship is enough to end it. Please talk over how you are really feeling to your support worker, they don’t judge, know the complexities of abuse. Sending strength and the tightest hug you can bear.
      IWMB

hop
      Participant

You’re not being dramatic, or over sensitive. You’re going through a hell of a lot with other
      diagnoses on top of that. Don’t let your mind let you cut yourself off from people who can understand what you’re going through. Please keep posting you deserve help and love too đź’–

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content