Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Having really bad few weeks. Not a penny from him since we split. Told him to go to court for access for the children but apparently can’t afford it. Messaging my current partner and telling him he never actually loved me. He’s repeating the exact words he said to me when he split from his ex before me. Exactly the same pattern of events are happening. I can’t get my head round it all. Does he believe his own actions and thoughts? Does he not see the patterns? Does he not realise he has no one because of himself? I know I shouldn’t be thinking too much into it but I can’t stop thinking about it all. Haven’t had contact in months but I feel the need tori g him up and ask all these questions? It’s getting me down. Every time I relax and get spare 5 minutes, it’s all I think about and think about all the s**t he said to me in the past and it’s all complete lies and made up stories. His life is like a broken record on repeat. I truely loved this man and it makes me sick how twisted they are and to do this to someone? Do these people change? My thoughts are going round and round and it’s starting to scare me and take over me

KIP.
      Participant

No they don’t change. My ex said exactly the same nasty things that he said to his first wife when we split. They are not even creative enough to think of new things to say. Yes, it’s a pattern. Please don’t contact him. He will just talk nonsense again. Write everything down that’s going on in your head. It feels good to get it down on paper. It’s funny how they are all the same. It took me a lot longer to work him out than his first wife. Get your current partner to block his calls or report him for harassment. These abusers thrive on the distress of others and zero contact is the only way forward. Contact brings mind games.

Thank you KIP. I thank god for this forum because it helps to release your feelings. It’s mad that he made out to me that his ex wife was a horrible selfish woman when actually she was just another victim and now his new girlfriend will have the same b******t fed to her about me. Apparently he’s engaged to get married after a couple of months, again something he tried doing with me but I refused as he was still married, I even helped him get a divorce lol it’s laughable when I look back but also mind draining. I pray that he doesn’t apply to the courts for contact because my children don’t need that instability in their lives

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content