Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Liquorice
      Participant

Thats the only way i can describe how things feel latley, like im living in an equinox, did that actually just happen? I was drunk, i could have dreamt the whole thing, it doesnt seem possible to go from all being good and normal to suddenly being dumped (detail removed by moderator), then the next day he is tidying the house, being a great dad, and asking if i want take out?? Feels like i bang my head and slip into a dream for a bit then come back.
      Sorry, this probably sounds rediculous just needed to get it out.

diymum@1
      Participant

well i guess we can equate an equinox to the changeable weather? we never know what were getting and that is a problem. its the anticipation it keeps us on edge, the egg shells the insecurity and inconsistency all designed to make us feel crazy. my ex was often described as ooh hes as changeable as the weather. i often felt the only way to make this change was for him to have a labotomy!! lol much love diymum

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content