Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Freetobethegreatest
      Participant

So i posted on here yesterday about my abusive partner. And again im sat here in tears in my room. I dont even know why i have a whole house cos im always just stuck in my room away from him. It all started because i dared to ask for some advice (detail removed by moderator)
      Its ok for us to spend time thinking about his (detail removed by moderator) but no not mine. So last night i ended up in my room he’s calling me a c**t, b***h, s**m. He starts smashing things up downstairs (detail removed by moderator)

But whose the crazy one? Me apparently.

Of course its carried on today he gets bk early from work… Brilliant and he’s off tommorrow… Brilliant. I had lots to do tommorrow but now my day will be spent with him causing arguements, calling me more names and probably me in tears. Its going to be hell i wish he was At work. Tonight he’s called me more names he’s called me crazy.(detail removed by moderator)? He loves to play mind games. When i tell him to get out the room he says its because “he’s hit the nail on the head” as in because I’m crazy… No because he’s been abusive as always so i wanted him to leave.

When we’re argueing he’s looking me up and down and i cant explain exactly how… But kind of in a as in your nothing, a piece of s**t. He always does it and its defintley a technique he uses to make me feel uncomfortable. (detail removed by moderator). He straight away started taking the mick. He’s so nasty. I cannot even see the person i first met. Its just like pure evil.

I feel so upset. Its so close to christmas. Im already stressed enough i dont need this. Ive got my Family coming but all i want to do is run away from him. How can I spend christmas in a few days with him???? Maybe it will all blow up at christmas and my Family will finally see the real him or maybe as always i will have to play it down, make excuses and apologise for his behaviour???

All i know is i shouldnt be feeling this upset so close to christmas. This is not how normal couples are…. I feel so lost, so Alone and low.

KIP.
      Participant

His abusive behaviour is not acceptable. Can you get in touch with your local women’s aid? Or ring the helpline on here. I can tell you the argument is not over (detail removed by moderator). He is just using any topic to abuse you. If it wasn’t the (detail removed by moderator) it would be something else he would hide behind. Can you stay with family for a while or secretly record his behaviour then perhaps you can get him removed from the home x

Borntobefree
      Participant

Typical abuser tactics .. very selfish .my ex wanted nothing to do with my family it was all his .. as kip said get in touch with WA You need support .. to leave this (detail removed by moderator) … stay strong hun don’t let him grind you down .. hugs X

Anewbreath
      Participant

Yup he is a typical abuser. (detail removed by moderator). You deserve to be happy and feel good. Stop apologizing for his behaviour, all statistics report abuse only gets worse. Please try telling someone; the helpline perhaps? Is there anyone in your family you can tell? My freedom from my abuser began the day i told my mother. Xo

Serenity
      Participant

Poor you. No doubt he’s using approaching Christmas to up the abuse.

Having been through I have things, there’s no easy way of diffusing it. However hard you try, it won’t placate them. Can you tell your family about things and make alternative arrangements- even go to see them, to get away from him for a bit?

I agree that you need support – such as local Women’s Aid. It’s so hard to cope with abuse without being properly supported.

Hugs x

Greyskydarkdays
      Participant

Hi lovely, I can relate to what your saying, it’s so hard to be in the heated moments, not knowing when it’s gonna end, do u trust your family enough to walk out when they walk out, once my friend put me in the boot of his car as I ran out the house bare feet, lucky he was just leaving, he took me to my dads home, anything is an option if u can do it with people there so they can keep you safe

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content