Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Moon
      Participant

So sorry I’ve let everyone down 😢😢
      I’ve spoken to him tonight – – after a bottle of wine – and ended up breaking down , haven’t cried in years – I’ve ended up saying sorry to him 😢😢xx

Savingmyself
      Participant

Hi Moon
      Don’t be hard on your self we have all been there
      You have to remember he is an abuser and you can not trust what he says
      He can not tell you that you don’t need a order in place as its out of his hands now . You can not risk loosing your child
      A job is nothing compared to your safety and your beautiful daughters
      so you have to protect your self if not for you for her please
      You have to put you and him aside and think of only her
      Can you trust him not to abuse you ? No as I have been with one and no way can they be trusted . They do not love us it’s just words they hurt and violate us
      That is there actions .
      Are u not scared of him that he can do worse to you than the last time
      What if it is a trick to get you back and then he flips on you
      I was pushed and pulled down flights of stairs I could of died
      I still went back and then I got my bones broken after that
      Still I went back so I know the craziness of it so that’s why I do not want you and your daughter to not be safe
      Wait and go back when he has moved out and social services say it’s ok and what ever order they want
      But if you know he will not leave you alone that is not going to be good for you both either
      My abuser is still texting me and knocking my door even now months later and I pretend I am not in and don’t answer texts . They do not leave you alone if they no you are an easy target
      It would be best if you stay at the refuge and get a new safe place to bring up your daughter near your family .
      The most dangerous time is when you are leaving or left your abuser please take care and be safe
      Big hugs x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content