Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi I’m new to this forum and want to share my experience, also having the worse year of my life. At the beginning of the year I had to call the police on my ex partner he became very aggressive and threatened to kill me my friends and family. I told the police everything, showed them bruises and messages and helped me remove all his belongings out. I thought I was finally free but I was very wrong. He contacted my friends and family and even went into my workplace and made a vile false allegation about me. Ive been suspended from work and university for over 6months. I’ve handed all my devices over to the police voluntarily to help clear my name. But it’s taking so long and I don’t see the end. I was hoping to be back at uni and work but this is not going to happen now. My family have turned there backs to me. I have no support from work or uni . No updates from the police….I honestly feel so defeated. He has completely ruined my life.

Still-trying
      Participant

Hi welcome to forum. I’m so sorry you’re going through this.
      Have you got anything set in place to keep him away from you now? I really hope things are cleared up for you soon xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content