Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Louloubee
      Participant

I made the call hopefully get a injunction on him now. He mentally tourchering me . Changed my number . This is the hardest thing I’ve had to do . Didn’t think walking from a mentally abusive relationship could hurt so much. The cheats the lies high and lows when all I wanted was him to be nice to me.

fizzylem
      Participant

This is the turning point LLB, doesnt feel like the start of a new life and better things to come right now, but this is exactly where you are. There will be no abuse now – your abuse free life starts now. All that is left now is justice to be served, a bit more making sense of things to gain more clarity, to shake him off emotionally and to heal. Take some time now to be kind to yourself, rest and pull in all your support. Kind of feels like being hit with a bag of wet sand doesn’t it, and that you wont eat for months. There is no celebration is there to be had here, but you can take from knowing what you did took courage, you made it stop, it was right for you, and the right thing to do and you’ve taken back your self respect, and that bit feels pretty good hey.

Keep in touch; we’re all here to help you through it; and get you out the otherside x

Louloubee
      Participant

Thanks for your support the police still haven’t made contact with him … Called them Friday .. and he’s been contacting my son for me. I’ve not gone to work as I just know he’ll turn up . So just waiting for the police to take this seriously!

fizzylem
      Participant

Yes a stressful time waiting to hear it has been done for sure, not long now, good to know the police will deal with him though hey, he’s out of time and the game is up but he doesnt quite know it yet. Shows us the harrssament so clealry if you cant even go to work doesnt it. Hang in there, they will get him x

Louloubee
      Participant

Still nothing it’s 4am not slept had lots of news this evening… Found out he’s had 2 secret social media accounts the whole of our relationship. He had a an affair years ago I took him back… Now I’ve found out he’s been doing the same via these accounts so far I’ve heard from 3 women … They didn’t know about me …. (detail removed by moderator)… I feel a fool again .

fizzylem
      Participant

Oh LLB that’s awful, what a pig, you are well rid of this man; will be painful though I’m sure. Don’t let him drag you down! Don’t give him anymore tears than you need to! Grr I’m angry for you! Horrid behaviour, horrid man. Shows us so clearly he has no respect for women, he’s one of those men who thinks women are there for the taking.

They will get him at some point, try not to ‘wait’, try to refocus, tell yourself his days are numbered now, they’ll catch up with him sooner or later. Hugs to you x

Louloubee
      Participant

💔💓💓💓

fizzylem
      Participant

You’re going to get through this chick, might feel like he’s sunk you just now, but you will get out the other side; we are here to always try and help and support you, so dont ever forget that. We will not allow this man to crush you, we will push and pull you if we have to, just you wait and see, you’re going to be rid of him and feeling back to you, stronger and wiser than ever before, takes a bit of time, but you will get there, for now, try to recognise where you are in this process, you’re aquiring the information you need to ‘make sense’ of it all, but this is also emotionally wounding, you are hurt, after hurt is anger, and after anger breathing space, reflection and calm x*x

Louloubee
      Participant

I can’t see me ever getting over it

fizzylem
      Participant

course, this is how you feel now; give yourself some space, there’s still stuff for you to process, feel and things that need to happen isnt there. You’ve got to do what you need to do to get through for now; it will pass, always does. Give yourself what you need and pull in all your support x*x

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content