Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Peacethroughhealing
      Participant

I thought I had found an officer to really help me after twice reporting him and it having been handled dreadfully. She said put the investigator from work in touch with me. Talked the talk and was very positive. (detail removed by moderator) I know he has previous convictions aside from the investigation with me and he has lied on a (detail removed by moderator) yet nothing can be done and I’m the one, as the victim, going between these people trying to get something done. I’m exhausted and no wonder women just give up and walk away because it is not made easy. He’s walking around with a big smile on his face and he’s a bad and dangerous man. What will it take for something to be done? He is using the company to pick up women and abuse them. There is no justice.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Peace through Healing, it is understandable that you are finding this exhausting, it is disappointing to hear that it has not been handled well.

Rights of Women have a Criminal law advice line, they could offer you some guidance around reporting offences to the police and the Criminal justice System, take a look at their website to find out more.

Best wishes

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content