Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

I can’t shake myself into action. I’m not sleeping very well and had a mild anxiety attack yesterday for first time in a while.
      I know things will work out but I miss my children and worry how they are.
      They seem happy to see me only once in a blue moon. I’m confused – maybe they don’t value me much. I don’t understand. I know all the reasoning on a rational view and manipulation is key but I can’t help feeling such a failure as a mum. And hearing his voice telling me I’m lazy and pathetic and a disgrace

Ayanna
      Participant

You know what you are. Stick to that and do not let him take control of your mind.
      Children can be manipulated too.
      I have a case in my family. Where I am from women alienate the children from the fathers and the fathers never see them again and ss support the women doing this. It is a forever situation because the children are made to hate their fathers.
      Here this is not so drastic. I hope you can see them more regularly again.

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Hun

Don’t listen to his words they say anything to break our self esteem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content