Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      True2myself
      Participant

Feeling really low and found myself in this group again. He’s not allowed in Street or anything but he’s still causing mayhem. How do you all cope with it. The pressure as well if people believing him. Everything has to be on their terms too and I end up doing as I’m told by him. I don’t think I’ll ever be free of him. I just don’t know anything anymore, it seems that they won’t be happy until….

Catjam
      Participant

Hi, I have yet to leave, hopefully in the next few weeks but even after some counselling to try and see my own self worth I am so conditioned to putting him first.
      I am fully expecting him to not leave me alone though. These men feel so entitled and see us as their property they won’t let go easily.
      Can you report him to the police?
      My children unfortunately have had partners who have smeared their reputation when they have split up and as hard and as painful as that is, I have always told them that as long as they know the truth and stay quiet and reserved the truth will always come out. It might not be straight away but it always does.
      Stay strong and know there are people out in the world who love and care for you. Xx

True2myself
        Participant

Thank you, he’s been gone almost (removed by moderator) and (removed by moderator) is the Day he’s at court. He’s a total nightmare and I can’t think what I saw in him for (removed by moderator) years. I have such alot to sort out now and learn. As much as this is so stressful and not sure what’s gonna happen next, I ask in the house with the kids and it’s a much happier place. I still get jumpy and scared to leave doors open incase he comes by yeah it’s good my children see I’m better without him. I’ve started divorce and just getting it all over with. I haven’t been reporting to police but I report it all to social worker, solicitor and woman’s aid. Police will be next cos he thinks he’s getting home (removed by moderator) and I’ve been told it’s more likely gonna be a year until he’s allowed so I’m expecting him to kick off. He wants this house so badly. More than he wants the kids, no joke. He’s being bad just now but when everything settles he will find himself alone and he will see what he’s lost

Rosemary
      Participant

Hello True2myself

Could you move house so he cant find where you live hun ? Just a thought .

True2myself
        Participant

Hi currently I can’t but I will be soon. Need to sell the house first.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

EXIT SITE

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account