Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Gazebo
      Participant

Just posting as feel sick low, been poorly (detail removed by moderator) and my husband does just not back off – moans if kids are up little past bedtime so I’m doing my best to get them to bed then he starts texting me – (detail removed by moderator) etc etc honestly it makes me want to cry it’s the last thing I b****y want – last thing on a normal day let alone when I feel ill why don’t they ever just back off I feel sick now that I even have to go downstairs once kids are asleep 🙁 not sure anyone can help just wanted to write it down xx

nbumblebee
      Participant

Ahhh mate its just so horrible.
      Ive been having really bad periods long ones every (detail removed by moderator) days and all my husband says is that hes fed up cause he cant have sex not concerned at all about me, these men are selfish nasty arrogant prats 😀 moderator will only delete the word i wanna use 🙄 gazebo, rest up as best as you can re gain your strength and carry on fighting that prat of yours. Hope you feel better soon sweetie hugs xx

KIP.
      Participant

Abusers see illness as a weakness and a vulnerability and will exploit it. Are you in touch with women’s aid?

Bee1
      Participant

This reminded me of the last straw I had with my now thankfully gone NARC ex. No empathy for my physical pain I had, he’d just go off and drink himself into a nasty stupor.
      Experienced some complications (detail removed by moderator). He was not there for me.
      How can I ever forgive anyone who says (detail removed by moderator)
      The drunk.
      Like a dagger in my heart that was.
      He is a obviously a very sick man.

Enough chances, Ended it!!! The shock of what I was dealing with is still sinking in quite a lot of months later.

I sincerely hope you feel better dear lady and you find some tranquility 💓

Whyohwhy
      Participant

Just made me think, my ex made me call my period (detail removed by moderator) ( my (detail removed by moderator) just started ffs!) Because I was having a (detail removed by moderator) from sex 🙄. Glad I am allowed to call them periods again.
      So sorry you are going through this, it’s tough being a single parent when you have a partner. It’s like having an extra child.

nbumblebee
      Participant

@gazebo wanted to see if you were feeling any better today sweetie xxxx

Gazebo
        Participant

No feeling worse and he’s not backing off sams as last night I’m putting kids to bed and he’s messaging me about (detail removed by moderator) I just want to reply and tell him where to go but we have a (detail removed by moderator) away with the children so trying to keep it calm!!
        Thanks for everyone’s reply’s and for checking in on me that means the world xd struggling at work at the moment to with a lady being horrible and that was my get away place so feel like everything is on top of me with a bad cold too 🙁 xx

nbumblebee
        Participant

@gazebo i think when one thing goes wrong everythings goes wrong and it seems as if the world is against us especially when you are not well. You have got to be kind to yourself as he certainly isnt. And belive me i know how hard a weekend away is so try and rest up as best as you possibly can now so you have the strength for your break away. Sending you a really big hug sweetie you are stronger and braver than you realise take care xxxxxx

Bettertimesahead
      Participant

I used to get similar texts. Used to enrage me but couldn’t say anything, or would get in from work and find clothes laid out on bed to change into. Made me so angry. I hope you start to feel better soon and get some rest x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content