Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I tried to bring positive, fun experiences into his life as I knew that he had not had many. I remember once we were on holiday doing white water rafting, I had done it before but he hadn’t. A photo that was taken shows him genuinely full of fun & joy, it makes me feel so sad that something so small & innocent would light him up so much. He could of had some wonderful experiences if we had stayed together, we had amazing plans for an exciting future. He caused our split with his mind games, manipulation & withholding. I feel so sad for him, aside from getting women into bed he has nothing πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯. I loved him & would have done anything to make his life better.

KIP.
      Participant

Please don’t waste your energy on him. He chose to behave the way he did. He is not your responsibility. Save your emotions to get yourself through the trauma he caused you, the mental crippling. You will need every ounce of it. There will come a time when you will feel nothing for him. It’s a wonderful day when it comes. A realisation that he is just a cruel abuser that you are lucky to have escaped from. Stay strong and keep moving forward. It will get easier. ❀️

Thankyou KIP. thats very helpful feedback. I think as he gets older he is going to have regrets. He cannot have a successful relationship with women as he has a need to control & manipulate them, his employer the same and his relationship with his family is shallow and distant. He really loves his son and grandson but his relationship with them is so strained as he does not know how to act in treating people with decency. He does not know how to create & keep positive relationships and this makes me feel so sad for him. I will get over it in time. X

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

WE did so much but they could just never accept,appreciate and love us, sometimes u just cant change people, sadly we have to take a back steps to protect ourselves

Thank you Confused. X*X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content