Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gerbil
      Participant

Does anyone else feel like this on their (detail removed by moderator)? (Detail removed by moderator) and I feel sick with nerves about them. I know he will create a situation and a row anytime soon. And I know I’m on tenterhooks just waiting for the inevitable. I keep trying to forward think and stay positive and hope (detail removed by moderator) with him.
      Sorry for moaning .. I know we should be excited but am dreading it all.
      Thank you for listening x

nbumblebee
      Participant

Oh yes i feel this too.
      On (detail removed by moderator) he demands sex all day and tells me what i should wear (detail removed by moderator) i have to abide 🙄 (detail removed by moderator) he thinks i should want the same and gets angry when all i want is a quiet day. It always ends up in a row I hate it too.
      (detail removed by moderator) but why dont you do something nice for you whether it be read a book have a bath or go out for coffee whatever you like but something just for you(detail removed by moderator) without him knowing so he cant spoil it for you. I want to say (detail removed by moderator) but i know how hard it can be so sweetie know that we understand and are thinking of you.
      Be kind to yourself stay safe xx

Bettertimesahead
      Participant

Yes,used to feel much the same. (detail removed by moderator)

Gerbil
      Participant

Thank you so much for the good advice nbumblebee. I will definitely do that and am looking forward to my deep bath already.
      Big positive hugs x

Gerbil
      Participant

Bettertimes ahead …yes it’s so hard isn’t it?
      I feel so ungrateful…(detail removed by moderator). I think this year, from all my reading on here, I understand that he wants to be admired and liked but the thought of it all just makes me feel sick and I start panicking.

Gerbil
      Participant

Well unfortunately I was right. He managed to turn everything around of course to be all about him. He was verbally cruel and vindictive. The worst thing is tomorrow when joint friends are over I know he will behave perfectly.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content