Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Feeling like I need him but he is just sending me emails saying karma will get me back and constantly sending me his old number that his ex’s have to contact him. Trying to stay strong but everything is bringing me down not even renewed my injunction on my xx I just want to break down and cry. Not eaten or looked after myself all day because of the stress. Feel like I can’t cope with it anymore. Just want to be happy again. My room is a mess and feel like I can’t even clean my room. Not even taken my medication the doctors have given me for my illness what is wrong with me?

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Anonymous,

I’m sorry to hear you are feeling low. You don’t need this man. Everything he does is to get at you. Can you block his emails?

Take advantage of any support you have in place whether that is family, friends, the local service and of course the forum. You don’t have to do this on your own.

Best Wishes

Lisa

Anonymous
      Participant

Can’t block due to it being icloud will contact apple though went to the police and tbh had the worst experience with them say that I am a low risk. Officer also deleted all my emails then I have had to get them back. Felt like I was being attacked for reporting him.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi,

Well done for reporting him, it must have taken so much courage to go to the police. So sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience or the outcome you hoped for. Did you speak to an officer from the domestic violence unit?

Take care,

Lisa

Anonymous
      Participant

They said I can not speak to an officer from the dv unit as a officer has to do a risk assessment first. The officer I seen didn’t do an assessment he just said your a low risk so we will just leave him a voicemail. They basically did not take anything I said seriously. I actually was in tears after the way the officer spoke to me. It was like he kept trying to argue with me and have a go at me. Tbh I was more in shock. After speaking to the Sargent she just said I’ll send him an email. I did not get to show her the evidence of anything due to the shock I was in tbh I mentioned it to her but she wasn’t even wanting to give it time of day. It took me so long to get to the point and finally go to the police and the fact they treated me like it’s my fault makes me feel like never going back tbh.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content