Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Starmoon
      Participant

Other than the email I sent… but (detail removed by Moderator) I called him. He didn’t answer but he text me… he just said i need to move on… like it’s that simple! (detail removed by Moderator) years together, one child and then him leaving me and me having to terminate a pregnancy because I couldn’t face doing it alone again… threw that we never spoke, I didn’t say one word to him and he didn’t to me… but he’s moved on like I was nothing. It makes me feel like I’m the one that’s wrong for not being able to do the same

KIP.
      Participant

You’re not wrong, you’re abused. Ask yourself what you expect from him. In reality anything he tells you would be a lie anyway. I think you have moved on from him. What you haven’t moved on from is the trauma he has left you with. The next time you feel like contacting him again, try to remember how contact leaves you feeling. You will never get closure from him. His own actions show you what kind of a lowlife he is. Go back to zero contact again. I know it’s painful and you’re looking to him to stop that pain but try to remember that he is the cause of all this pain in the first place. Contact makes it worse x

KIP.
      Participant

Was thinking of the game they play of push and pull. Sending messages via other party to get you thinking about them. Reeling you back in just to watch you suffer. One lady on here dumped her abuser then he reeled her back in. Pretended to be Mr Nice again just to dump her in return so that he could punish and watch her suffer. No contact really is the only way forward. Hope you’ve picked yourself up again x

Blondey
      Participant

Know exactly how you feel.the only thing to do is take total control of your life…its hard not to text etc but don’t let him drive you to it.its exactly what men like that want. Going through same myself x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content