Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      sweet4
      Participant

Thats me just taken out the Non molestation order against the husband.
      Against the daughter,I have taken out a ******** order.Not Non Molestation… I keep getting brain block,
      Help.. i cant remember it.
      NCDV said they have put it down as an emergency.I should hear (detail removed by Moderator) this week
      Phew!!! :)))

sweet4
      Participant

hI I forgot to say, he will not be allowed to know what is going on but she will.

Darcy
      Participant

Hi my beautiful angel… sweet4,
      I just wanted to say well done and send you love and support… this is the start of your journey to a life you truly deserve
      Darcy xx

sweet4
      Participant

Thank you Darcy.
      Its all a learning process, just didnt want it all to happen.
      Que Sera Sera, that saying has got me through my life.xx

Darcy
      Participant

You sound like you are a strong lady my angel and you said that beautifully
      Keep your mind and body strong and focused, without doing this an abuser will knock you off guard.
      I put it on all my posts but please please please start doing the self love work, this will help strengthen your boundaries
      D xx

sweet4
      Participant

Hi Darcy
      I do i do, everyday i tell my self and say to myself the same, saying. Also its all gonna change, i will get a life, one day, and i will be happy, i and all us woman will xx

Darcy
      Participant

That’s beautiful and you will…I love that
      I use to say to myself over and over … ”I’m going to have it all again and more ”
      And I do, and more than anything I have my freedom and stand in my power everyday
      Blessings
      D xx

KIP.
      Participant

That’s great news. Fingers crossed common sense prevails (detail removed by Moderator) x you deserve peace in your life x

sweet4
      Participant

Yes Kip Peace and happiness xx

sweet4
      Participant

Yes DARCY.
      Such a true saying though, Que Sera Sera.
      We will have it all over again.
      Maybe a new man in our lives, a man that will respect us and love us. Not a life time of abuse, and i thought that was love.xx

Darcy
      Participant

Always start with self love .. after that the rest will fall into place
      Put on your song ‘Que Sera Sera’ and dance and be free … you triggered me to play it on youtube! … thank you xx

gettingtired
      Participant

Hi glad to hear you have had some good news. Here’s to your deserved peaceful future 💕

sweet4
      Participant

Thank you all for your warm replies.
      Im a big believer in fate.
      Where did you get your emojis from, we could do with some on the forum.They make you smile, and boy of boy, do we need to smile. 🙂 🙂 🙂 xx

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content