Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cloudyday
      Participant

Today I am finally getting out of this abusive hell I have been in. Ive blocked his number as he has been making abusive phone calls to me today and he is very intimidating and Ive locked my doors as he could turn up and he has a key and Ive locked them from the inside. He doesnt work and has no intention of doing so but wants me to give him money while being a vile manipulative abuser. He is signing on the sick even though there is nothing wrong with him except in the head. And I actually have been believing that this is normal behaviour as he has completely brain washed me up until now. He promised me he would get work once his sick note had run out but told me that he is going back to the doctor to get another sick certificate and I know he has no intention of working and this is the tip of the iceberg. His abuse has gone on for years and has become my normality. He has leached off me while treating me like a piece of dirt. He even lied to his own mother about the money he owed me and asked her if she could give it to him to then pay me back but added on an extra amount just to get more money from her. He wanted me to go to his to collect the money but I have found out that he doesnt have my money there and it is a ploy to get me to go to his. But Im not falling for it. He has kept me in the relationship with guilt, fear, lies and has lowered my self esteem so much that I have lost all confidence in my own judgement. Tonight the doors will remain locked as this is my turning point finally.

Chickadee
      Participant

Hi Cloudyday.

Wow, that all sounds familiar, can really relate.

You mentioned you locked the doors, but that he has a key. Have you changed the locks? A deadbolt he does not have a key to would be best.

Stay Safe.

Here when you need to chat.

Chickadee

Chickadee
      Participant

Hi Again Cloudyday.

Just saw another poat where you were getting the helpline to get out.

Congratulations on your accomplisment.

Prayers!

Chickadee

cloudyday
      Participant

Hi Chickadee

Thanks for your support. Its not going to be an easy path but I have also seen my counsellor and she has advised me to get a non-molestation order in place. xx

well done so far lovey
      ftc
      x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content